Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just Some Quick Updates

First,  a few things:

1. Obviously wanting to stay more consistent with my blogging hasn't happened... yet.
2. WE GOT MARRIED - which in a related note to number 1, I will post about our wedding day in the next week or so, before I forget too much of how our day was.
3. Registration for the Chicago Marathon opens in 16 days. I am slightly frightened about what I am signing myself up for, but at the same time very ready for the next challenge!

We got our first major snowfall last week. Followed by the most random 60 degree day with thunder and lighting and flash flooding of the alleys and sidewalks, then back to freezing weather and snow 24 hours later. It is beyond me how I haven't gotten sick yet.

Work has kept me super busy. I am loving working for a new company, it's just strange being a new person at a job. I haven't been the new person for almost 7 years. I feel like I still have a million things to learn and at least half as many new processes to conquer!

That's it for now. It's late and I should be heading off to bed.

Can't wait to share our wedding day story with you!

Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such encouraging words. Congratulations on your marriage! I look forward to reading more about your experiences after moving. I can't imagine living somewhere that cold!

    ReplyDelete